The Pilates technique will result in improved posture with a firmer and flatter abdomen, supple strong muscles, better resistance to injury, more energy and improved sleep. Everyday activities such as walking and sitting become more graceful and relaxed.
The many benefits include:
- A more toned body makes you look good
- More flexibility allows you to move more easily
- Relaxed breathing calms stressful people
- Strength and energy so that you are less weary at the end of the day
- Agility and grace makes a more efficient sports person
- Pilates develops and maintains a beautiful body
BodyWise instructors are specialised physiotherapists who create and manage your exercise programs. You need to know that authentic Pilates is operated out of a well-equipped Pilates studio and not group mat classes on a floor.
Pilates is a gentle program, suitable for people of all ages, and can alleviate a wide range of problems including reducing discomfort from:
- General inflexibility
Our aim for you is to develop, with the Pilates method, a lean, strong and supple body for a better life. You can exercise optimally whilst calming your mind and toning your body. But it is still a challenging benefit, a challenging reward system.
Please feel free to come in and view our facilities and equipment