If attended to as soon as possible sports injuries can be helped significantly. Good physiotherapy means you can "play on" quickly with minimum off field time, a large decrease in muscle pain and a big increase in functional movement is our first priority.
The aim of sports physio is to:
- Return you to your sport as quickly as possible
- Create a system whereby an injury can be assessed and treated immediately to ensure speedy recovery
- Keep a sensible approach to re-entry to sport
- Establish rapport with coaching staff so that a player's injury is dealt with in the most efficient manner
- Get back in the game more quickly